Role and Responsibilities
- Processing weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll for USA based employees.
- Coordinate and follow-up with employees and clients for timesheets so that payroll is processed in a timely manner
- Maintain personnel database regarding salaries
- Enter new hires into the payroll system
- Reconcile earnings and deduction totals
- Prepare and file tax reports
- Compile payroll data for management, auditors, and others
- Incorporating changes to employees salaries
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum experience between 5 years to 8 years with US payroll processing
- Experience with US payroll processing with ADP payroll system.
- Knowledge of timesheet process.
- Staffing industry experience is preferred.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Willing to work in US Shift
Perks and Benefits
Salary + Medical Insurance + Meal
Interested candidates with relevant experience can apply at email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional AreaFinance & Accounting
Role CategoryPayroll & Transactions
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
Emonics LLC is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise as designated by the National Minority Supplier Diversity Council. Emonics provide the relevant talent at the right moment.
View Contact Details+
Address:Emonics LLC, VATA, A-194/195, Worknomic building, 4th Floor, Sector-63, Noida.