Looking For Consultant Delivery Manager – Hyderabad
Hope you are doing well!
Please find below Roles & responsibilities for for CDM.
Roles and Responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the position
Lead a technical team of consultants to support our clients in their project delivery. Your responsibility is to support, manage and develop our consultants throughout the entire life cycle while on project. You will drive high-quality work within expected timeframes and on Budget, while managing expectations of client service delivery. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business. Understand Enhance IT offerings and help assess/present ways to serve clients. In addition, you will use your skills in marketing, leadership, coaching, and mentoring to deliver quality client services to some of the top companies in the world.
Coach and mentor consultants in three phases:
- Onboard and update your co-workers with their onsite technical training (hard skills)
- Develop practical communication vs. technical behaviors (soft skills) to interview for landing contract projects successfully.
- Tracking employees while on project and ensuring their success and billing on projects.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Develop KPIs & statistical models to evaluate the impact in the field
- Hold consultants accountable to commitments and deliverables
- Administer corrective action when necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to explain technical information to individuals within the same technical background
- People management skills
- Teamwork orientation
- Leadership skills (detail-oriented)
- Empathy and adaptability
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years experience in a consulting role.
- Masters degree in Business, Computer science, Marketing, or related field
- Fluent English (written/spoken)
- Highly desirable previous ITIL Training
- 1+ years of experience in teaching or training
Empathy and service attitude
Proven experience implementing cross-channel projects
Demonstrated ability to keep client projects on plan and budget
Project Management experience desirable
Desirable previous international experience (US, Canada, or Europe)
Leading consultants to grow and create tangible benefits and assets.
Mentor / Develop / Train consultants
Orientation to results
Perks and Benefits
- Best Incentive Structure
- On the spot Awards
- Medical Insurance
- 5 Days Working (Saturday & Sunday Fixed off)
- Employee Friendly Environment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategorySales Support & Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Emonics LLC is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise as designated by the National Minority Supplier Diversity Council. Our mission to connect the right people that are the right fit for the cultures of our clients.
The company has built its business organically with the breadth of services for the IT staffing industry. We create enterprise solutions through the expertise, experience, and the power of our team.
At Emonics LLC, we understand the importance of your organization of employee satisfaction. Higher levels of staff involvement lead to higher productivity. And employees who feel valued are motivated to make real and tangible contributions to the business.
Address:TrendZ Enclave, VIP Hills, Silicon Valley, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081